Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website, App and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
To offer our Website, App and Services we process personal data. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website, App and Services, we need the following data:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your residence
- Your phone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address (anonymised)
- Your payment details
- Cookie preferences
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website or App:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
- The internet service provider
We save the following data to your account: Full name, Username, password, street address, company name, email address, vat number, invoices, Stripe customer ID. This way, you don’t need to provide us with your data again. We also save – for your own convenience – the data of former orders.
We may ask you to participate in market research. We shall use your data for the market research. We use that statistical data anonymously for Cookie First by Digital Data Solutions B.V. You can close the question list at any moment. We do not share your answers with others or make them publicly available. In addition, your answers are not connected to your e-mail address.
Cookie First by Digital Data Solutions B.V. offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount)offers and other news. We use an opt-in system Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address(es) and payment details. We will register, save and process your details to process your order efficiently and correctly. If necessary, we will also use that data for a subsequent guarantee. While processing your order we provide Stripe Inc. relevant personal data.
You have the possibility to pay afterwards for products via our site. If you choose for this option we may use external agencies to check your credibility. For this credit check we will provide the following essential data (including address details) to Stripe inc. with address 510 Townsend St, CA 94103, San Francisco to carry out a credibility check.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
Consent Data collection and ownership
CookieFirst by Digital Data Solutions is a software solution which enables you to comply to the GDPR by managing websites visitors’ consents. We, Digital Data Solutions, process the data on behalf of our clients, website owners or companies / persons acting on behalf of those clients. We do not own the data of your visitors’ consents. The consents given by website visitors is the property of the website owners, clients of Digital Data Solutions, or the parties acting on behalf of those website owners.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We take the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
- Daily back-ups of data, Employee confidentiality statements, Data Processor Agreements and NDAs with Third parties
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with others. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with Google, Digital Ocean, Sendgrid, Mailgun, Mailchimp, Intercom, TransIP, Stripe, Drip. They will host our website, provide web analytics, send email campaigns, provide real time chat, payment and invoicing solutions. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
Sometimes we share your data with third parties who are not processors. We will agree with those parties that they will use your data carefully. They will only use your data in accordance for the purposes that we received your data for. We may share your data for example with: service providers and partner companies.
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Website and in our App that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognise you as a previous visitor.
By storing cookies we make sure that:
- you are logged in and be able to use our software without hindrance
- you can safely buy a subscription at Cookie First by Digital Data Solutions B.V.
- the Website works efficiently
- we are able to track bugs, errors and abuse on our Website
- we can test improvements
- you can share items via social media such as Facebook and Google
- you receive complete local information
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
CookieFirst by Digital Data Solutions B.V.
Plantage Middenlaan 42a
1018 DH Amsterdam
Data protection officer
Tom van den Bos